Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Banff

Christmas store in Banff open year around! So cool!

Me in Banff

One of the main streets in Banff at night.

The Banff Springs Hotel. Beautiful inside!

Me, my sister, and Eric hiking Sulfur Mountain.


Another view of the hotel.

Johnson's (sp?) Canyon 



My FAVORITE picture I took during the trip. Isn't it beautiful?

Eric took this while I was sleeping. Neat little valley.


Banff is one of my favorite places in the world. It's awesome, and you should definitely put it on your bucket list if you haven't been there yet. I used to go to Banff every summer when I was younger, but as time passes, it gets more difficult to get out there more often. I was fortunate enough to go this summer in August. We did lots of fun stuff, like hike Sulfur Mountain, shop around, visit Bow Falls, the Banff Springs Hotel, and Lake Louise. I also recommend going to the hot springs! If you're looking for a good restaurant, try Saltlik. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Lindsay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment