Monday, February 6, 2012

Bucket list


I've never put much thought into a bucket list for myself, so maybe it's about time. In the next few years, I'd really like to:
- go to an acting camp in New York City for a few years
- graduate university with an acting degree
- go back to England to visit old famjam and friends
- backpack Asia with my best friend, Gabby
- paint my room
- sky dive
- move somewhere neat
- to be cast in something awesome
- go to an Owl City, Jason Mraz, John Mayer, or RHCP concert
- go camping (I've never been...)

I'd say I'm off to a good start.

Lindsay xx

2 comments:

  1. You've never been camping but you've been to Banff.... I'm surprised! You are awesome! hahahaha

    but you should definitely go camping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know it doesn't make any sense!! but again.... it's on my bucket list!

      Delete