Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Interesting things are happening

Tomorrow, the university that I attend is going to decide to go on strike or not. There is already a bus strike in the city, and cab companies are thinking about it too. It puts a lot of stress on students when all these strikes are happening at once. So it should be interesting what happens. If they go on strike I might go take a mini vacation somewhere cool. I mean, what am I supposed to do in a city that doesn't have these things? I'll get too bored. But I'm also excited to go home and see my friends over my reading week. :)

I've also been cast in a student film! This will be my first time acting on the set of a film, instead of commercials. We're going to film the week after reading week which isn't very convenient, but I would never pass this opportunity. Acting is definitely something that I love to do, and whenever I get the chance to do it, I always get so excited! It doesn't feel like work either. In the past year I've been in a few commercials, which I will post below (the ones that are online). I'm hoping to get more jobs like this for the summer! It's so much fun.

New Brunswick Distracted Driving
2012 Olympics (00:35 pink shirt)

Some of the others aren't online but I'll definitely post them when I see them! :) Have a good day everyone!

Lindsay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment